I teamed up with some of my favorite blogging pals to bring you a fantastic round up of General Conference activities! Because with little ones (and ah..hem… sometimes older ones…) sometimes we could use a little help, yeah?
- General Conference Trail Mix by Party Like a Cherry: Have your kiddos listen to buzz words and add ingredients to their very own trail mix as they listen to conference!
- Say What? General Conference Game from Little LDS Ideas: Get the whole family laughing with this version of the popular party game!
- 12 Apostles Memory Game by A Year of FHE: It always helps the kiddos stay more engaged if they can recognize some of the speakers! Spruce up on your apostles with this fun game!
- Kid General Authorities Coloring Book & Matching Game from Family Locket: I love the idea of matching the general authorities to photos of them as children! Brilliant! She also has some fun coloring pages.
- Conference Treasure Map by Writing in the Stillness: a fun approach to taking notes at Conference!
- How to Prepare for General Conference with a Paperclip by Prickly Pear Design Co: This is less an activity and more preparation spiritually for all the General Conference weekend entails, if you have teens be sure to check out this post!
- Draw the Speaker pages from A Year of FHE: We use these almost every conference, a great activity for one of your General Conference “stations” I mention in my trail mix post.
- General Conference Sundae Activity from Little LDS Ideas: I’ll be honest and say my kids need some motivation to pay attention (even if its just for a few talks), check out this awesome idea to keep them engaged!
I know you found something (or many somethings) to use this conference weekend! Enjoy!