This post contains affiliate links. See disclosure for details.
I know we need all the extra help we can get right now keeping our kids busy and occupied with something other than a screen. Their Easter basket can be a great opportunity to get some new and fun things to help them get creative. I’ve linked a few of our family favorites, I hope it’s helpful!
- Bible Stories Water Wow- we LOVE these, endless fun at church, in the car…
- Super Heroes of the Bible sticker and activity book
- Bible Stories reusable sticker pad
- Magnetic Noah’s Ark
- Easter Mad Libs book
- Easter Jokes for Kids
- Bible Stories Mazes– My boys are always up for a maze!
- Little Blue Truck’s Springtime– my boys love this series!
- Planet bath bombs! – They may never want to get out of the bath!
- How to Draw Easter Book– learn how to draw a bunch of easter and spring themed objects.
- Scratch off writing pads– my kids LOVE these.
- Shrinky Dinks– My kids think shrinky dinks are literally the coolest thing ever.
- Sketch Pads- Now they can keep all their drawings, doodles, sketches in one place! (and all your printer paper won’t always go missing). Now all those Mo Willems doodles will have a home! (are you doing the Mo Willems doodles too?)
- Binoculars– These are the ones my kids have and they’ve been great!
- Sticker Puzzles– Here’s a fun robot sticker puzzle book! But you can just search sticker puzzles to find one that is related to what your kids love!
And if you are looking for more ideas to make Easter fun for your kiddos this year, be sure to check out this post with tons of ideas, free printables and Easter Egg Hunt tips! Don’t let this social distancing stop you from having an awesome Egg Hunt just with your family!