The holiday season is upon us, and there’s no better way to kick off festive gatherings than with delicious appetizers that dazzle your guests. Whether you’re hosting a small get-together or a big family feast, having a couple of quick and tasty recipes up your sleeve can be a game-changer. I’ve got two easy-to-make holiday appetizers that are always a hit wherever I bring them! From savory bites to delightful finger foods, get ready to elevate your holiday entertaining with these scrumptious recipes! If you’d like to see a little process video of making these recipes check that out here.
Sausage Creamy Roll Ups
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 16 oz canned diced tomatoes well drained
- 4 oz green chilis optional
- 1 can Pillsbury crescent rolls
- Brown the ground sausage
- Mix sausage with 8 oz cream cheese softened, 1 can of tomatoes, and you can add green chilis if you like a little kick!
- Add the sausage filling to the crescent rolls (I cut the crescent rolls in half to make them more bite size)
- Roll them up and bake for 12-15 mins at 350 degrees
Smoked Sausage Bites
- 1 Hillshire Farm smoked sausage
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese cubed
- 1 can whole cranberries cranberry sauce
- 1 lb bacon cooked, not too crispy
- appetizer picks or forks
- Slice sausage and brown on stove top, drain any grease and pat dry
- Cube mozzarella cheese
- Drain can of whole cranberry sauce
- Cook bacon, not too crispy
- Assemble on appetizer forks- cranberry first, followed by mozzarella cheese, bite size strip of bacon and finally a slice of the smoked sausage.
As the holiday season whirls by in a flurry of festivities, these two simple yet sensational appetizers are your secret weapons for effortless entertaining. With minimal effort and maximum flavor, they embody the spirit of the holidays: bringing people together over delicious food. These recipes are sure to become staples in your holiday repertoire. Cheers to easy entertaining and happy holidays!