*this post contains affiliate links- thanks for supporting my site*
NO! Cinco de Mayo is NOT Mexican independence day. That is your PSA for today 😉 What IS it? If you don’t know, don’t let it stop you from party-ing! (PS I can’t remember what it actually is, I just remember that it is NOT mexican Independence day as so many Americans think- what good am I?). So let’s get to this Cinco de Mayo Invitation:
Instructions to Personalize this Invitation Template:
- Follow me on social media (Please and THANK YOU! ) Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest
- Download JPEG via the link at the bottom of this post
- Open JPEG in photo editing program (examples: picmonkey, photoshop, iphoto, canva)
- Add text to JPEG to personalize invitation
- Save JPEG & upload it to your favorite photo printing location (I like costco!)
- Print as 4X6 photos (I like to print them at Costco or Walmart). But you can have them printed anywhere 4X6 photos are printed.
- OR skip all the hassle and email me at email@example.com and I will personalize it for you for $7. You will receive a digital JPEG file that you can have printed wherever/however you like.
Shopping List to Get your Ideas Flowing:
- mini wooden maracas
- mini sombreros
- sombrero straws— I LOVE these!
- fiesta paper fan lanterns— a great way to make a big statement on a small budget
Stay safe out there this cinco de mayo season my friends 😉
PS!!!!!!!!! I have a matching 8X10 print (see below) that will be perfect to display at your Cinco de Mayo gathering. It is part of the exclusive printables only available to my subscribers, you can subscribe here.
One thought on “Cinco de Mayo Invitation Template”