*this post contains affiliate links, thank you SO much for supporting my site*
Hey ho! Today I am bringing you a free Easter Egg Hunt Invitation template. This one I actually made for our ward Easter brunch that primary is in charge of. However it is very versatile and I have TWO options you can choose from to personalize.
Easter is around the corner. We have hosted our annual Easter Egg Hunt at our house for like 4 years in a row now? I think? We missed last year because I was days away from having a baby. But it is one of our favorite traditions. I love our property this time of year as all the wildflowers start blooming. Hubby and I always clash on the “whether to mow the lawn before the hunt” dilemma. I always want to keep it long so we can enjoy the wildflowers (plus it makes for better hiding!), he always wants to cut it so it looks clean and tidy. I have a full post about what we do, how we do it, what food we serve etc here.
Instructions to Personalize this Invitation:
- Follow me on social media (Please and THANK YOU! ) Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest
- Download JPEG via the google drive link at the bottom of this post
- Open JPEG in photo editing program (examples: picmonkey, photoshop, iphoto, canva)
- Add text to JPEG to personalize invitation
- Save JPEG & upload it to your favorite photo printing location (I like costco!)
- Print as 4X6 photos
- OR skip all the hassle and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will personalize it for you for $7. You will receive a digital JPEG file that you can have printed wherever/however you like.
Depending on whether your Egg Hunt will include a brunch/food portion or not you may want to use one template over the other.
You can download both Free Easter Egg Hunt Invitation templates using the button below:
And if are interested in food ideas, free printables and Egg Hunt ideas for managing older & younger kids head over here.
And now coordinating 8X10 Easter Egg Hunt prints here!