I loved designing this invitation for my son’s Harry Potter party. I’m sharing a free template for you today so that you can use it for your muggle Hogwarts celebration as well! You can easily download it and then add text. But don’t worry, if you’d rather I handle all that for you I can do that as well!
How to Edit this Template for your Harry Potter Party
- First, you’ll want to download the jpg file with the form at the bottom of this post.
- Go ahead and save the file to your computer (or phone) and then open it in a photo editing program (like canva).
- Add the text you’d like onto the jpg image and then save as a new file.
- Now you can use that jpg file to order 5X7 invitations or just use it as an evite!
- If you’d like me to personalize this file for you ($10) just email the details to email@example.com
Once you have the invitations done you can start planning the rest of the party! I’ve got you covered there too. Check out How to sort the kids into their houses and how to play muggle quidditch!
I also have a digital party pack with 20 pages of printables for your party! You can purchase it by adding it to your cart. Or you can hop over to the shop page to purchase it.
And use the form below to download this invitation template: