*This post contains affiliate links which means I may make a small commission if you purchase something through the link. The price you pay is not affected. Thanks for supporting my site! See my full disclosure here*
I was asked to make the invitations for our ward (church) Christmas party, so as usual I am making that template available for you! I am loving this color scheme I came up with for the Holidays and have used it on like three different things!
Instructions to Edit this Jingle & Mingle Invitation:
- Please follow me on social media before using my templates! (please and thank you!) Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest
- Download the template using the button at the bottom of this post- file will automatically start downloading so if you can’t find it check your downloads folder!
- Open the JPG file in any photo editing software (like picmonkey, canva, or photoshop)
- Add text and save file in full resolution JPG format. If you need a more step-by-step guide of this I have a canva tutorial saved to my Instagram Highlights.
- Upload file to photo printing service (like Costco or Walmart) PS Walmart will give you free envelopes.
- Print as 4X6 photos
- As always I offer my services to personalize it for you for $7 paid via paypal or venmo for the digital JPG file that you can then print. If interested email the details of what you would like on the invitation to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send a draft for your review (usually within 24 hours).
If you are ready to download the template you can do that with the gray button below
For other free Christmas Invitations check out these and these .