*This post contains affiliate links which means I may make a small commission if you purchase something through the link. The price you pay is not affected. Thanks for supporting my site! See my full disclosure here*
I was asked to make the invitations for our ward (church) Christmas party, so as usual I am making that template available for you! I am loving this color scheme I came up with for the Holidays and have used it on like three different things!
Instructions to Edit this Jingle & Mingle Invitation:
- Please follow me on social media before using my templates! (please and thank you!) Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest
- Download the template using the button at the bottom of this post- file will automatically start downloading so if you can’t find it check your downloads folder!
- Open the JPG file in any photo editing software (like picmonkey, canva, or photoshop)
- Add text and save file in full resolution JPG format. If you need a more step-by-step guide of this I have a canva tutorial saved to my Instagram Highlights.
- Upload file to photo printing service (like Costco or Walmart) PS Walmart will give you free envelopes.
- Print as 4X6 photos
- As always I offer my services to personalize it for you for $7 paid via paypal or venmo for the digital JPG file that you can then print. If interested email the details of what you would like on the invitation to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send a draft for your review (usually within 24 hours).
If you are ready to download the template you can do that with the gray button below