*This post may contain affiliate links, this means if you purchase something through that link I could earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks so much for supporting my site! See my full disclosure here.*
Are you hosting this New Years? We mostly stay home with our kiddos for New Years. I konw- lame! But I did start a tradition where I make a video of the year (you know with all the videos from our phones that we took that year) and we sit down and watch the “recap” together. It is fun! But sometimes kinda stressful to fit making that in around all the holiday festivities.
But for all of you way cooler than me having fancy parties with dancing and hors d’oeuvres – Or even if you’re just having a small gathering of friends, here’s a free invitation template for ya!
How to Edit This Template:
- Pick which template you like (there’s a 2020 version and a generic version) and click the download button at the bottom of this post. The download will start automatically, so if you dont’ see it check your downloads folder.
- Open the JPEG file in any photo editing program or site. If you don’t have one that you use and love be sure to check out PicMonkey! They have a free 7 day trial as well. I also have a canva and picmonkey tutorial saved on my Instagram Highlights.
- Add text and detials to the template in the photo editing program/site. Save as a new JPEG file
- Upload your new JPEG file to wherever you have your photos printed (I like to use walmart or Costco) and order them as 4X6 prints.
- If you would rather skip steps 1-3 and have me personalize it for you shoot me an email with details of your event to firstname.lastname@example.org. I charge $7 (payable via paypal or venmo) and you will receive the digital JPEG file (that you can review before it’s finalized) that you can have printed however you like.
These are sized at 4X6 and I recommend having them printed as photos for best results.
Wherever your find yourselves this New Years, I hope it is amongst friends and loved ones and that you have a chance to reflect on the past year and all you have to cherish and be grateful for. Because… you know… with Trump at the helm who knows what were in for for 2017 😉 Hold on to your hats ladies and gentlemen, here we go!
PS I am a small blogger just starting out and I like to offer these things for free. I always appreciate if you can follow me along on FB pinterest and Instagram as I work to grow my audience, thanks friends! I am so grateful for YOU my READERS as I reflect on 2016 🙂