This post contains affiliate links, see my disclosure for details.
I’ve got some fun and free Boo tags for you today! All you need to do is gather a few fun items (I got mine at the dollar store and Walmart), attach this printable, and ding dong ditch somebody! It makes a really fun family night sneaking around your neighborhood. And I bet you can think of a family that could use a little extra love right now. What better way to let them know someone is thinking about them while simultaneously having fun with your kids?
And my friend Grace from Twirl in Pink has these fun boo kits with these super cute Halloween earrings, so you can have a little something in there for your girlfriends too! Treats and tricks for the kiddos and super cute earrings for the mama. And you can get 20% off those fun boo kits with this link.
How to Boo Someone
In case you’ve never done it before, here’s a quick recap!
- Fill a fun Halloween bucket or bag with tricks or treats (or both) and those fun ghost earrings
- Download and print this free printable Boo tag and attach it to the bucket
- Drop it off on someone’s door step, ring the doorbell and RUN!
- Now they can reuse the bucket filling it with some fun items to keep the fun going.
- There are 4 tags to a page so you could get 4 buckets going and see how many houses are boo-ed by Halloween!
Just use your email below to access the free printable, happy Halloween!