*this post contains affiliate links, thanks for supporting my site!*
Easy & fun free printable space party favor for any space-themed party! This was for my son’s 4th birthday but my 6 and 8 year old were both a little bummed there were not left overs, so I think you are safe using these for almost any age!
How to assemble these space favors:
- Pick up some glow in the dark stars, these are the ones I got.
- Divide them up and put them in snack sized ziplock bags
- Add a little bit of sticky tack to each ziplock bag (wrap the sticky tac in wax paper so it doesn’t stick to the bag)
- Follow me on Instagram/Pinterest/Facebook to have access to this free printable
- Download free printable at bottom of post, cut out, fold and staple on each bag.
- If you would like to have this printable personalized with your child’s name (similar to photo above) I can do that for $5 payable via paypal, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. You will receive a digital PDF that you can print on your own.
You can download the space party favors with the button below:
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below! That way when someone else has the same question they can see it answered. Don’t forget to tag me in your party photos and use #partylikeacherry when you share your space party! Or you can submit photos from your space party to me at email@example.com for a chance to be featured on my facebook page! I love when readers share their parties with me 🙂 🙂
And don’t miss the other segments of my space party series: