*this post contains affiliate links, thanks for supporting my site!*
Easy & fun free printable space party favor for any space-themed party! This was for my son’s 4th birthday but my 6 and 8 year old were both a little bummed there were not left overs, so I think you are safe using these for almost any age!
How to assemble these space favors:
- Pick up some glow in the dark stars, these are the ones I got.
- Divide them up and put them in snack sized ziplock bags
- Add a little bit of sticky tack to each ziplock bag (wrap the sticky tac in wax paper so it doesn’t stick to the bag)
- Follow me on Instagram/Pinterest/Facebook to have access to this free printable
- Download free printable at bottom of post, cut out, fold and staple on each bag.
- If you would like to have this printable personalized with your child’s name (similar to photo above) I can do that for $5 payable via paypal, email me at email@example.com if interested. You will receive a digital PDF that you can print on your own.
Make sure you check out my free space party invitation template, and follow along on facebook so you will know when my full party post is up!
You can download the space party favors with the button below:
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below! That way when someone else has the same question they can see it answered. Don’t forget to tag me in your party photos and use #partylikeacherry when you share your space party! Or you can submit photos from your space party to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to be featured on my facebook page! I love when readers share their parties with me 🙂 🙂
And don’t miss the other segments of my space party series:
3 thoughts on “Free Printable Space Party Favors”
I love this idea – what a fun party favor!
Thanks Tara! 🙂