Hello friends! I’m adding to the collection of Christmas invitations available on the blog today with this fun rustic design. As with all my designs I can personalize it for you or you can download this free version, add text in canva and you are good to go!
How to edit this Christmas invitation template
- First you’ll want to download this free template. You can do that with the form at the bottom of this post. You’ll be sent the google drive download link in an email. Pick the template you want and download it to your computer (or phone).
- Open the jpg file in a photo editing program like canva
- Add the text where you want it
- Save as a new jpg
- Print at home or send in to walmart or wherever you print your photos!
- This file is sized at 5X7
If you’re interested in have me customize it for you ($8), just send me an email at email@example.com with the details and I can usually get that done in 24 hours.
If you’re looking for other options for your Christmas party invitation check out my elegant version or this cheery one! Or if you want to stick with this rustic version just use the form below to download-
If you want to send a dollar or two my way as thanks for this free template you can do that through the google thank buttons at the top and bottom of this post, thanks!