I am so excited, but also a little overwhelmed, to bring you all the details of my son’s space party. It really was so fun to plan and throw (if not a bit chaotic thanks to the rain and 100% attendance rate). But writing the posts is never my favorite. I love bringing you all the ideas, but a full party post takes about 6 hours or so to put together- yikes! So I’ll start small to help myself out and share my free space party invitation template with you first 🙂
- Space Party Favors Here
- Space Party Decorations Here
- Space Party Food Here
- Space Party Games & Activities Here
Today I’ll start by sharing the invitations. These are some of my most favorites I have ever done. And I made some slight adjustments to them after I had mine printed and saw how they turned out. Usually I make 4X6 invites, but these are 5X7 and I had them printed with rounded corners from Costco. I think it really added to the “wow” factor.
I was so giddy about putting his little face inside the rocket and astronaut. I made a version that you can personalize yourself. Or, as always, I offer my services to do it for you for $5 payable via paypal. If interested email me at email@example.com with party details and photo (if you want to use it in the rocket as shown). You will receive a digital 5X7 (or I can convert to a 4X6 for you) JPEG file that you can have printed where you like.
If you want to personalize it on your own, here are some instructions:
Instructions to Personalize this Invitation:
- Follow me on social media (Please and THANK YOU! ) Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest
- Download JPEG via the google drive link at the bottom of this post
- Open JPEG in photo editing program (examples: picmonkey, photoshop, iphoto, canva)
- Add text to JPEG to personalize invitation
- Save JPEG & upload it to your favorite photo printing location (I like costco!)
- Print as 5X7 photos (I like to upload them to Costco as greeting cards (pick “your design”). But you can have them printed anywhere 5X7 photos are printed.
- OR skip all the hassle and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will personalize it for you for $7. You will receive a digital JPEG file that you can have printed wherever/however you like.
- Or you can purchase the entire space party pack for $25 which includes: invitation, favors, food menu, jet pack labels & poster (all personalized and edited to your specifications). After you approve the designs a payment paypal link will be sent. Party pack can be ordered by emailing me the details of your event to email@example.com
I made two versions depending on how much flexibility you need/want.
Please keep in mind that the edges are always cut off a little during printing. That is why I try to keep a bit of a buffer all along the edges.
I’m a bit overly-giddy (I guess i’m giddy about a lot of things today?) about sharing some of the photos of the party, so here’s a little sneak peek of what’s to come…
You can download with the button below. I hope you’ve found something useful! Happy party planning.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below! That way when someone else has the same question they can see it answered. Don’t forget to tag me in your party photos and use #partylikeacherry when you share your space party! Or you can submit photos from your space party to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to be featured on my facebook page! I love when readers share their parties with me 🙂 🙂