I am so excited, but also a little overwhelmed, to bring you all the details of my son’s space party. It really was so fun to plan and throw (if not a bit chaotic thanks to the rain and 100% attendance rate). But writing the posts is never my favorite. I love bringing you all the ideas, but a full party post takes about 6 hours or so to put together- yikes! So I’ll start small to help myself out and share my free space party invitation template with you first 🙂
- Space Party Favors Here
- Space Party Decorations Here
- Space Party Food Here
- Space Party Games & Activities Here
Today I’ll start by sharing the invitations. These are some of my most favorites I have ever done. And I made some slight adjustments to them after I had mine printed and saw how they turned out. Usually I make 4X6 invites, but these are 5X7 and I had them printed with rounded corners from Costco. I think it really added to the “wow” factor.
I was so giddy about putting his little face inside the rocket and astronaut. I made a version that you can personalize yourself. Or, as always, I offer my services to do it for you for $10 payable via paypal. If interested email me at email@example.com with party details and photo (if you want to use it in the rocket as shown). You will receive a digital 5X7 (or I can convert to a 4X6 for you) JPEG file that you can have printed where you like.
If you want to personalize it on your own, here are some instructions:
Instructions to Personalize this Invitation:
- Follow me on social media (Please and THANK YOU! ) Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest
- Download JPEG via the google drive link at the bottom of this post
- Open JPEG in photo editing program (examples: picmonkey, photoshop, iphoto, canva)
- Add text to JPEG to personalize invitation
- Save JPEG & upload it to your favorite photo printing location (I like costco!)
- Print as 5X7 photos (I like to upload them to Costco as greeting cards (pick “your design”). But you can have them printed anywhere 5X7 photos are printed.
- OR skip all the hassle and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will personalize it for you for $10. You will receive a digital JPEG file that you can have printed wherever/however you like.
I made two versions depending on how much flexibility you need/want.
Please keep in mind that the edges are always cut off a little during printing. That is why I try to keep a bit of a buffer all along the edges.
I’m a bit overly-giddy (I guess i’m giddy about a lot of things today?) about sharing some of the photos of the party, so here’s a little sneak peek of what’s to come…
You can download with the button below. I hope you’ve found something useful! Happy party planning.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below! That way when someone else has the same question they can see it answered. And if you are interested in purchasing the Space Party Digital Bundle you can do that by adding to cart below. It includes cupcake toppers, posters, jet pack labels, favor bag toppers and more! You can read more about it here.