This post may contain affiliate links. Thanks for supporting my site. See my full disclosure for details.
I’ve got a cute, fun Trunk or Treat flyer for you today! It is sized at 4X6 and is perfect to use to for your church or neighborhood event!
Instructions to Edit this Template
- First you will need to download the blank template from Google Drive with the button at the bottom of this post. Save it somewhere on your computer where you can find it. If you can’t find it, check your downloads folder!
- Open the JPG in any photo editing software. I prefer PicMonkey but there are free options like Canva as well!
- Add text to the JPG where you want it and save as a new file (FYI the fonts I used above include: Simon Script, Showcard Gothic & sinisterSam).
- Upload file to wherever you would like to have them printed and print as 4X6 photos (like Walmart or Costco)
- If you need more direction please check out my Instagram PicMonkey or Canva highlights where I walk you through this step by step.
- If you’d like to skip the hassle and have me personalize this invitation for you ($7) just email me the details of your event to email@example.com. You will receive a digital JPG file that you can then have printed where you like.
I hope this makes your Halloween a little less stressful and a little more FUN! Happy trunking and treating ;). And please take a second to follow me on Instagram before downloading the template below, THANK YOU!