*this post contains affiliate links, thanks for supporting my site!*
Easy & fun free printable space party favor for any space-themed party! This was for my son’s 4th birthday but my 6 and 8 year old were both a little bummed there were not left overs, so I think you are safe using these for almost any age!
How to assemble these space favors:
- Pick up some glow in the dark stars, these are the ones I got.
- Divide them up and put them in snack sized ziplock bags
- Add a little bit of sticky tack to each ziplock bag (wrap the sticky tac in wax paper so it doesn’t stick to the bag)
- Follow me on Instagram/Pinterest/Facebook to have access to this free printable
- Download free printable at bottom of post, cut out, fold and staple on each bag.