*this post contains affiliate links which means I make a small commission on the sale of these necklaces, the price you pay is not affected. THANKS FOR SUPPORTING MY SITE! See my full disclosure here*
Are you ready to cross something off your holiday to-do list? I have teamed up with noVae Clothing to bring you the perfect gift for the (female) teachers in your life! These large initial letter necklaces have the perfect personalized touch to make for a really special gift. Pair them with the free printable available at the end of this post and BAM, check that sucker off your to-do list.
So one time I was volunteering in my child’s classroom on the last day before Christmas vacation and the teacher was opening all the gifts from the students. I have to admit, I was pretty surprised by a lot of the gifts! I think the best was a large figurine of a squirrel… um, say what? Honestly, I think anything is nice and makes them feel special but I’m gonna guess she was a little more excited about the Starbucks gift card she opened next 😉 This gift is easy, inexpensive, has a personal touch, and can easily be paired with a gift card or given on its own.
I had noVae Clothing send me an ‘A’ and a ‘W’ for my child’s teachers. But now I am kind of regretting not having them send me an “A” for me too! I might have to order a few more (I love how the A is sideways)…
I went with my child’s teachers last name “A for Allsup” and “W for Watt.” But you could easily go with the their first name too! I don’t think you can loose here. I know so much of a teacher’s identity is wrapped up in their last name (as that is what they are called all day) so I went with that. It comes in both silver and gold. And at this great sale price you could even get them one of each!
How to Assemble Necklace Printable
- Order your Initial Necklaces from noVae clothing, be sure to use the coupon code PARTY1 for an extra $1 off at checkout (good through the end of 2018)
- Print the free printable (with button at bottom of post) on cardstock. It is sized at 5X7.
- Cut out card and have your child address it to their teacher (I think it adds a nice touch to have THEIR handwriting on the card)
- Cut a slit about halfway through the striped border on each top corner
- Slide the necklace in on each slit and then use washi tape to secure the rest of the necklace on the back of the card
- Voila! You can put it into a 5X7 envelope or present it as is
BONUS! I have a discount code strictly for my readers that will get you another $1 off- use PARTY1 at checkout and that is good through the end of 2018!
If you want more details on the necklace head over to my Instagram page and check out my stories!
Use the button below to download the free printable. Happy Holidays friends, and I hope I just helped make them a little less stressful 🙂