This post contains affiliate links, thanks so much for supporting my site!
I’ve had some people reaching out to ask for updated primary printables! Since things have changed a bit in primary over the last few years I decided to alter some of my previous printables made with Bitsy Creations to come up with some resources that are not year or theme-specific and can be used year after year. That makes your life easier, and mine too! All of these are free to download and use for your ward. I just ask that you give us a follow on Social Media to help us be able to continue to provide free content. Thank you!
Included in this download pack is: Newsletter, door signs, assignment cards/stickers, primary program invitation and save the date cards and binder covers. Bitsy Creations also has coordinating printables as well for your bulletin board and more! So head over to check out all her beautiful free resources.
INSTRUCTIONS TO EDIT THESE TEMPLATE
- First you will need to download the blank template from Google Drive with the button at the bottom of this post. Save it somewhere on your computer where you can find it. If you can’t find it, check your downloads folder!
- Open the JPG in any photo editing software. I prefer PicMonkey but there are free options like Canva as well!
- Add text to the JPG where you want it and save as a new file
- Upload file to wherever you would like to have them printed and print (like walmart or costco for the invitations), or print from home.
- If you need more direction please check out my Instagram PicMonkey or Canva highlights where I walk you through this step by step.
Just print them on 3 1/3″ X 4″ shipping labels (these are the ones I use), peel them off and slap them on the kiddos! Of course if you prefer you can still print on cardstock and punch holes and tie yarn to make a necklace. (like this)
You can have these printed as 5X7 photos, or print them at home and trim and laminate. I like to punch holes and hang them from the door knobs with yarn. Or you could put magnets on the back and hang on the door frame.
I usually have these printed as 4X6 photos at Walmart and give 2-3 to each child to invite friends or teachers or coaches. For instructions to edit please see top of post.
Good luck out there primary warriors! You’re doing great!!