This post has affiliate links, thanks for supporting my site.
I’ve got a fun Valentine exchange idea and printable for you today- it is perfect for a classroom Valentine exchange and will take just a few minutes to pull together. All you need is some slap bracelets (there are so many, pick one that your child is excited about) and my printable! Oh, and a stapler. ;). So, why settle for ordinary store-bought cards when you can add a touch of flair with these free printable and trendy slap bracelets? They’re easy to make and budget-friendly, making them ideal for classroom exchanges. Let’s do this!
How to Assemble these Valentine’s:
- First you’ll want to download this printable with the form below
- Print it out (preferably on cardstock)
- Order some fun slap bracelets like these
- Have your kiddo sign their name on each of the strips (easier to do before you start cutting).
- Cut out the strips, wrap them around the slap bracelets and staple!
My boys are so excited to hand these out this year! If you have boys, I have a big collection of fun Valentine printables that they won’t be embarrassed to hand out. The ninja valentines and parachuter valentines are probably the favorites! But you can check them all out here!