*This post contains affiliate links, please see my disclosure for full details*
It’s shameful how long its taken me to get all of the parts of Miles’ space party posted. I guess that is life with four little ones running amuck. If you missed them here’s what I have posted so far:
Now it’s time to tackle the food!
Main Course Space Party Food
I kept it pretty easy and only actually had to assemble one thing for our main course! I call that a win. We served:
- Planet Pizza (i.e. regular pizza)
- Sun Chips
- Capri Sun
- Fruit Kabob Rockets <— this is the only thing that took some prep, pretty straight forward:
I figured we needed something healthy to balance everything else out 😉 I also came up with the idea, for which I was fairly proud, to call it the Meteor-Bite Cafe…..get it? Instead of Meteor-ite??? *pats self on back* We called it Miles’ Meteor-Bite Cafe, but I made a generic one you can download.
And if you would like it personalized with your child’s name and with different food items, I am happy to do that for you for $5. Just email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Space Party Dessert Table
The dessert table was made up of:
- Rock candy (I went for blue because it looked the most space-y to me)
- Star cupcakes (by my talented mother in law)
- my letter board
- silver sparkly ribbon
- emergency blanket for tablecloth
- figurine astronauts & Lego Astronauts
- Rocket ship cake (also by my amazing mother in law!)
Again if you would like this personalized for $5 just email me email@example.com. This is also included in my space party pack ($25) which includes personalized invitation, poster, jet pack labels and party favors.