A guest post from my friend Melanie at Plan for Awesome!
“I’m Tickled Pink That _______” – One of the cutest themed baskets I’ve ever given, and it can be for any occasion!! Great for a friend’s birthday, sister’s birthday, mom’s birthday, Mother’s Day, gift for a breast cancer patient, breast cancer survivor, neighbor gifts, etc.
I love themed baskets.
I love cute gift tags.
I love giving thoughtful things.
I love the color pink.
I love thinking of any possible way someone might want to use the printables I make, and trying to make them as universal and as useful as possible.
When all of these loves come together, you get a whole bunch of different options for a super cute gift idea, for a variety of people in your life!
Dress these gift tags up however you want; tie them to a basket filled with pink items, or stick them to a pack of pink bubblegum. It doesn’t matter; if it’s pink, it’s perfect!
Tickled Pink Printable Gift Tags for Just About Anyone in Your Life
I hate it when I find a printable on Pinterest that’s just perfect, but that I want to tweak to say something a little different.
I didn’t want that to be you! So I made a variety of tags, each in their own individual downloadable files.
- I’m Tickled Pink That We’re Friends
- I’m Tickled Pink That it’s Your Birthday
- I’m Tickled Pink That We’re Sisters
- I’m Tickled Pink That You’re My Mom (Stepmom and Mother-in-Law also included)
- We’re Tickled Pink That You’re our Grandma
- I’m Tickled Pink That You’re My Teacher
- I’m Tickled Pink That You’re My Amazing Aide / SLP / Music Teacher
- I’m Tickled Pink That You’re in My Class
- We’re Tickled Pink That We’re Neighbors
- We’re Tickled Pink That You’re in Our Primary
- We’re Tickled Pink That You’re in Our Ward
Here is the same printables in black and white.