*this post may contain affiliate links, see my full disclosure here*
We had my son’s big camping party last weekend and I have the invitation ready to share with you today! As always, I offer a blank JPG that you can download for free and edit yourself. OR, if you would like me to customize the invite for you for $7 you can email me at email@example.com
Instructions to Edit this Camping Party Invitation Template:
- Please make sure you are following me on social media: Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest — THANK YOU!
- Download JPG (link at bottom of post), save it somewhere you can find it! (The download will start automatically, if you can’t find it check your downloads folder)
- Open the JPG in a photo editing software (like canva, picmonkey, iphoto, photoshop, etc)
- Add text and save as new file
- Upload file to your place of choice to have it printed (the above invites I had printed at Walmart, 5X7 rounded corners on cardstock. You’ll want to pick the “upload your own design” option or “blank card” option depending on the site you are using)
- If you want a more detailed tutorial, I have one saved to my Instagram Highlights.
- Or skip all the hassle, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and for $7 I will customize it for your child’s party and send you the finished digital file.
I always take the invitation very seriously (the irony of my taking party planning so seriously is not lost on me ;)). But everything starts with the invite! It’s where I decide color scheme, fonts, images etc that I then use throughout all the design elements of the party to tie it all together. I stewed over this one for a good week before finally deciding it was just right.
This is sized at 5X7 and I recommend having them printed as photos (on cardstock preferably) for the intended results.